Friday, Nov. 24, 2023

   Today was chilly and windy. The wind just doesn't want to give us a break. I figure the woods would be full of people today. I went in well before daylight and came out after dark, so I don't know what happened on the road. There were no gunshots, but I'd say the wind and weather probably were the main causes for that. 

  I don't have much to add tonight. I'm exhausted, and the length of the season is starting to catch up to me. I can't imagine how many miles I've put on this year. I covered a lot of ground today and didn't find much of anything that made me look twice. I saw minimal deer sign. I cut very few tracks for the amount of land I covered. It was rather disappointing. 

  Hopefully, they win calms down a little bit. It chills me to the bone and won't let up. The wind has been nonstop. Today it averaged about 20 mph. At 20 degrees, that didn't feel to well by the end of the day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023

A New Home for my Hunting Journal

End of the Year Flurry